Color Accounting Workshop
Thrive in Business and Increase your Quality of Life
ONE DAY ACCOUNTING WORKSHOP IN VANCOUVER
When you hear the word “Accounting”… do you think of jargon, frustration, and boring conversations with accountant? This is OVER. We remove the frustration with a revolutionary new way of Accounting.
“Finally someone turned on the lights after 2 years in the dark!”
Lucas Robert, Macinhome
Do you recognize yourself?
- Do you see accounting as one big hole of uncertainty?
- Do you have a mental block when it comes to accounting and finance?
- Do you feel threatened by balance sheets, income and cash flow?
- Are you baffled by accounting jargon? (Debits and credits, journal entries, general ledgers, budgets, accruals…)
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then the Colour Accounting™ workshop is for you!
Seats are limited.
Who uses it?
Managers, lawyers and leaders, business owners and their employees. From Australia to San Francisco… Color Accounting has had a life-changing impact on their skill, confidence, communication, and success.
Regional Clients include: Victorian Employers’ Chamber of Commerce, Law Institute of Victoria, QBE, Austar, Minter Ellison, Baker & Mckenzie, Worley Parsons, Rio Tinto, John Holland, ResMed, Bolinda Publishing, Holding Redlich, HR Legal, Employers Mutual, Global Retail Brands, Marie Stopes International.
What can YOU expect?
- Get a better understanding of fundamental accounting concepts.
- Understand accounting jargon and terminology.
- See the “big picture” of accounting and finance and use it as an effective management and monitoring tool.
- See financials differently and gain a clear line of sight between their actions and results.
Colour Accounting™ is a new revolutionary approach to learning accounting and finance that is simple, fun and easy, making accounting accessible and understandable to ANYONE.
How can we do that?
The Colour Accounting™ training:
- Is taught visually – using storyboards, colours and pictures.
- Is interactive and engaging – exact opposite of the traditional accounting lecture.
- Uses discovery learning – when you discover something, you own it!
More Information: http://www.coloraccounting.com
Ready to turn on the light and thrive? So hurry up and
Seats are limited.
Collège Éducacentre College
896 – 8th West Avenue
Vancouver, C.-B. V5Z 1E2
Leader: Stephanie Descoteaux DFA-BSS
Stephanie Descoteaux is Leader and Facilitator of this course.
Throughout her 15-year experience in managerial and forensic bookkeeping, Stephanie could see how some business owners were really good at providing services and products, but not so good at understanding the financial consequences of their decisions.
When she first discovered the Colour Accounting™ method, she immediately saw the benefits to her clients – a clear and fun way to understand bookkeeping; so much that she decided to become a credited trainer for Colour Accounting™, to teach not only her clients, but everyone who is struggling in grasping the concept of what looks like a foreign language.
“I love that my clients are now fluent in accounting language”.
“This seminar allows those who think less quantitatively to understand accounting better by using other parts of the brain. It provides a good accounting framework that is seldom communicated by CPAs or accounting professors.”
Participant, SBA Workshop, DC